Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/10/2002 5:27:41 PM EDT
Does anybody have one?I want to know what clips they use and what else is needed for it work such as the CIENER conversion.Thanks Jake
Link Posted: 12/10/2002 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
i do. it uses colt 22 conversion mags. dpms cuts off the little tab on top of the mag.  like it alot. just wish they made em with a 20inch barrel
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 2:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
do they sell the Colt mags?
Link Posted: 12/11/2002 5:01:05 AM EDT
[#3]
yes they do.....I have one also....got it from Al's Custom in 2 days...shoots like a champ...
the bolt comes with it...and it comes with 1 mag...so when it arrives you're good to go...
I just wish I could put a front sight on mine so I could use iron sights
Link Posted: 12/18/2002 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this what you are talking about?
[url]http://www.shooterstore.com/acb/webpage.cfm?&DID=90&WebPage_ID=237[/url]
[img]http://www.shooterstore.com/dpmsinc/images/BA-22L.jpg[/img]

What's the twist rate on that barrel?  Do they have an upper that has the standard military features? (regular HG and carry handle sight).
Link Posted: 12/19/2002 5:27:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

What's the twist rate on that barrel?  Do they have an upper that has the standard military features? (regular HG and carry handle sight).
View Quote

Std twist for 22LR is 1x16 in a 221 bore.

The DPMS is featured in the new American Rifleman, uses a modified Colt kit. The chamber adapter appears to be the Colt part, but they bore a hole in the middle, so it now looks like a ring, then it slides over the rear of the barrel and uses the chamber in the regular barrel.

Could probably do the same thing to a Ceiner, easier to make a barrel then.

I am going to copy the article, will fax, just "IM" or e-mail a fax #, as I see this page all day long here at work.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Dragunov,yes that is the upper I am looking to buy.Hopefully in the next week or two I will pick one up. Thanks Jake
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top