Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/24/2002 2:27:30 AM EDT
In case any of you need 'em!

TAPCO sten mags
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Better hurry!!!!  Tapco says that they're running out of mags.....

Oh, specail deal:   ZMAG6705  6 Sten mags and a small pouch for $9.99

You can order 4 "sets" and still get the $8.95 shipping (under 20lbs)

That's 24 mags (and four small pouches)for $48.91

THIS WAS STILL GOOD AND IN EFFECT AS OF YESTERDAY (NOV 26).
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 1:05:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I just ordered 20 and the guy I talked to said they expect to be sold out by the end of the day!!!  He also said he sold a bunch of the to a large manufacturer/distributer that he could not name. He said the have been buying them and refinishing them to resell for carbines. My guess would be Olympic since they just weld a damn block on the back of them to make them work with their 9mm setup, then sell then for $75!!  Get em while you can cause they are about out of them!!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#3]
There is another .....Special Weopons.  Aren't they making some copy of an old Smith gun... but using Stens?  It could be Oly.... maybe they are afraid of not having any mags and this way, they don't have to make a 10 round mag.  Damn them any ways...... gotta push the "Sten Block" more.... only notching needed!
Link Posted: 11/27/2002 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Special Weapons?? Isnt that [s]Turd[/s] I mean Todds company?? If so shouldn't it be Speacial Olympic Weapons??[;)]

[beer]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top