Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2002 10:36:07 PM EDT
Got my 9mm upper, block and hammer in the mail today. I know you've all said good things about Donnie at Sable Co. but I'll say my piece anyways. Top notch service from Donnie.

I'll take my AR to the range tomorrow or Sunday to break it in. Right now I'm using the South African dual cut Uzi mags from CDNN. It's a little hard to get them to lock into place. Should I file the cut a bit, or just work the gun a little and see if they fit better?
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 7:19:13 AM EDT
[#1]
i'd see how they run first and then whack on them if they need it.....CDNN are pretty good folks but i don't know how they'd be if you try to return something that you've whacked on.....Dick
Link Posted: 10/28/2002 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I got the magazines fixed with a Dremel. Just ground off a little from the top of the catch. I tried whacking on them, but some were almost impossible to get in. I even bent one of the feed lips trying to force it in. It's all good now, got to fire it (only 100 rounds). I still have 300 rounds of 9mm ready to go down the barrel of my new AR.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top