Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 2:20:08 PM EDT
I have the 21-Gun Winchester Gun Safe...I currently have the silicia bead packs but wanted to also add a de-humidifier...I'm looking at the "Eva-Dry 500"  OR  the De-humidifier Rod...Which one do you guys prefer?  I'm liking the Eva-Dry better, but just hoping you guys OR girls could point me in a good direction based off your experience.  Thanks  Hope nobody complains too much about this question being in this category, but I don't where else to ask it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the Eva-Dry 500 in my gun safe. Works great. In my ammo safe I use Wallyworld cloths closet dessicant cans. Happy with both.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The Eva-Dry actually absorbs the moisture whereas the rods heat the air which makes the air retain more moisture without depositing it on the guns. Either will work, you just gotta recharge the Eva-Dry every so often.
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top