Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2014 10:09:06 PM EDT
Hey there,
Newbie here brand new to the forum and this is my first post so take it easy on me.
After completing my first AR build, I found this little bag with these two mystery parts inside.
I think they came out of my BCM buffer tube hardware kit, but not 100% sure. They also could have come from my Daniel Defence upper box.
The parts feel like steel and have a black coating on them. One is also slightly longer than the other.
Thought I'd go to the pros for advice. Im not going to fire rifle until I find out where they go.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah13/traskrider/IMG_0887_zpsef63163b.jpg
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Your link is messed up, but those are the locking pieces for a Magpul ASAP sling mount.

Picture Here
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Do you have a magpul asap sling endplate? Looks like the little tab that center the endplate to the buffer tub.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:25:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, I have that stock.
Thanks a bunch!!
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top