Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/29/2012 12:26:52 PM EDT
I just completed my A2 build this AM.  Haven't mounted the optics yet as I have not decided what to use.  Thinking about the Shepherd P2 but don't know anyone who has one or a local dealer where I can fondle one!  Anyway, here are the specs on the build.

Rock River Arms lower-stripped
M&A upper varmint kit:  20" hvy stainless bbl w/1 in 8 twist
RRA 2 stage NM trigger

Yet to be installed are the optics and a stock extension kit as the standard is too short for me.  Build was pretty simple with the addition of a couple of tools I made on the lathe to make spring/retainer installation easier.  Those little retainers for the pivot and takedown pins go a long ways when they get away from you!!  Not someting you have to have but it sure makes things easier-especially if you have old hands like me.  Will try and post pics when I get a chance.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#1]
brownells sales the pivot pin instalation tool for a buck or two. They are life savers.

I cant wait to see the pictures.
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top