Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2012 1:27:19 PM EDT
Decided to do an "If it's not raining, your not training" range trip today.  Just got my Colt MT6600 back from ADCO (swapped an FNMI 1/7 gov barrel on for the "ban" HBAR) and needed it to get sighted in.  Also took my "6520" out as well (Colt 6520 upper on an RRA lower).  It was 38 degrees, windy, and raining.  Broke out my M65 field coat my wife got me for Christmas, and braved the weather.  Actually had a lot of fun!  I figured it would suck, but being able to still put lead on target in the horrible weather was a good time.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Quick iPad pick of the rifles after a clean up.

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice looking rifles!
Link Posted: 1/3/2012 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep, nice rifles. May I add it's also nice to see that not everyone is a fair-weather-shooter. Of course, it would help if I would get to the range more often whether it's rain or shine.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:49:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Very nice rifles.  Im a semi fair weather shooter these days.  After years qualifying in rain snow and heat then getting a civillian job working in the elements I tend to stay indoors in my off time when the weather is bad.  I guess Im gettin old
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:34:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice rifles. I remember getting wierd looks from other shooters when I put my range bag in the truck and break out the wet weather gear and keep shooting when it starts raining at the (no cover) outdoor range. I swear some people are terrified of getting firearms wet.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Page AR-15 » A2 Builds
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top