Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2012 12:14:19 AM EDT
Has anyone given them a tryout? Bothered to work on a review?
FWIW they seem to have a very good business like attitude and professional standards.

I was hoping to avoid guinea pig status and was wondering if anyone has had experiences they could share with us the quality of thier work and their demeanor.

Thamks in advance!

Link Posted: 4/4/2012 6:53:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I think I was the guinea pig picking them for new piston uppers 5.56 and 7.62x39 when they first released some products to the market so you should be good to go I have a few thousand rounds through both..no issues. Every time I have called they have either answered or returned my call same day. My receiver extension looks new due to the way they designed their carrier with the buffer integrated, in select fire I don't have to worry about different buffer weights and I get no carrier bounce and it quiets the system down as you don't have all that metal clanging around.. Solid system. Solid Customer Service. I'll being buying from them again when they release the .308 piston uppers. They  released on their facebook page that they have a 300BLK piston upper running reliably in supersonic and subsonic with no suppressor, I'm waiting on the video to come out showing that.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 2:48:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your comments!  I like to do business with people who are serious about wanting to be in usiness, who understand that that are in business to create value by supplying valuable products and services to those seeking those things.

Business ethics have really suffered in our excuse for an economy.

Thanks again!
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top