Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/28/2012 10:29:07 AM EDT

Didn't know if anyone was in the market, but I found this price and I've never seen them this low  

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#1]
wow....steal of a deal
Link Posted: 3/28/2012 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#2]

yea, I agree. I just cant pull the trigger on purchasing one yet

Link Posted: 3/28/2012 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
you won't be disappointed, the a2 is my favorite of the lwrc offerings although, I haven't gotten the IC yet...yet...

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 5:52:50 AM EDT
[#4]
That is an okay deal.  Keep in mind it is the BASIC model and has a crap stock on it.  I got both of my M6A2s with VLTOR E-Mods and Troy sights for $1800 each brand new about a year ago.  Plus they came with the LWRC guitar cases during a promotion.
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 6:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
damn where was that steal of a deal out of?

Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#6]
the only difference is the stock and to be honest, you change that frequently or at least I have.  The rifle comes with lwrc troy sights etc...

it's a good deal regardless but the guitar case would have made it even better.

In my opinion, don't own the IC yet, it's the best platform they've put out.  If you want a reliable, no nonsense, in your face ar, this is it
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#7]
I emailed the web sales rep, John Marks, and they will do a 2% military discount. I asked about the Vltor Emod stock which they can do for $119 and then about a Geissle SSA trigger which would run about $179. So the rifle and Trigger after disvount comes to like $1880 ish and I might try and find a Emod stock later
Link Posted: 3/29/2012 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#8]
That seems like a decent price but not the model I'm currently looking for.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top