Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2011 3:37:57 PM EDT
My local shop had this M6A3 custom built with a 14.7" barrel, AAC 51T suppressor mount (pinned), tan cerekote and black furniture and accessories.   I loved the looks of it so I brought it home a couple weeks ago!  Some of the tan guns I have seen have tan furniture on it as well.  It was just "too tan" for my liking.  But the mix and match looks good to me.  This one has the fail zero bolt, trigger pack, and carrier.  I topped it off with an Aimpoint H-1, LaRue tall mount, BAD lever, AFG, and a surefire 600C with SR07 pressure switch.   LaRue index clips do a great job of keeping the switch cords at bay.

Here she is with the free guitar case I got from LWRC.  

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks nice.

Tell me more about the case. Is that standard with LRWC rifles?

Pic of the inside?
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The free discrete case was a promo LWRC did for buyers of new LWRC weapons. It is a guitar case with velcro and foam on the inside.
It also came with a free M4 Triple Dapper from BFG. But the promo is over.
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:54:24 PM EDT
[#3]
The case is made by Blue Force Gear for LWRC.  It isn't standard with the gun, and it costs $150 on the LWRC website.  I got it for free as LWRC is running a promotion now to get a free case if you buy a new LWRC rifle, plus they throw in a free Blue Force Gear triple M4 magazine insert as well.   The M4 insert has male velcro on the back and can stick inside the case as well.    There are two straps to hold the gun in the center of the case and you can adjust them up and down depending on where you want them to hold your gun.  

The pouch on the outside is roomy, but doesn't have velcro inside.  I wish it did as I would put in the M4 insert in there.   But it is meant to be ultra discreet so that people think it is an electric guitar and not a rifle.   Keeps nosy neighbors at bay so they don't get worried when you load up for a trip to the range.  

Here is the inside:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Link Posted: 8/9/2011 3:58:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It's over now?  Wow, I just got my case on Thursday, so I am really glad the offer didn't expire until I got it.  

Quoted:
The free discrete case was a promo LWRC did for buyers of new LWRC weapons. It is a guitar case with velcro and foam on the inside.
It also came with a free M4 Triple Dapper from BFG. But the promo is over.

Link Posted: 8/9/2011 6:59:36 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks sharp!!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2011 7:26:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome score...I know the person that took the pics for LWRC's calendar persoanlly and they made him a one off 14.7 in OD green with a spiral flutted barrel and the SPR rail..That thing looks totally BAD-ASS!! He's a member here and I'll see if I can get a pic to post...

After the shoot, they asked him what he wanted and that was the specs he requested..He said that they liked it so much after the fact that they were more than likely make it a production gun..
Link Posted: 8/12/2011 8:29:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh yea! He posted the pics on the LWRC forum. So..Pretty..Need..Tissues..

His photo skills are incredible.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top