User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/17/2011 12:45:37 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Huldra Arms and Huldraarms.com is happy to be on AR15.com! We have a line of Piston Operated rifles and complete uppers based on the Adams Arms Piston System. These rifles are exclusively available for sale at Mills Fleet Farm and fleetfarm.com. Our web site turned out fabulously, we packed it with information and videos. We currently offer 4 rifles: the Tactical Elite which is comparable to any Piston Operated rifle on the market, the Xpre which is a high end competition/high precision rifle, a Base 5.56 Carbine which dresses up nicely, and a 5.45 Carbine. I have 1,500+ rounds through the 5.45 (over 6 weeks) with no lube and no cleaning and no corrosion/rust. The 5.45 ammo we have been shooting is Russian Mil surplus that comes in tins of 1,080 for $149. We haven’t had a single misfire or mis-feed. The 5.45 carbine has been punching through homemade steel targets at 50 yards. It is a wicked little round, I am glad they finally put it in the AR platform. Direct Impingement ARs would never perform as well with Russian Mil surplus ammo, the Huldra/Adams Arms piston system thrives on it. You have to see the videos on the 5.45. We are going to go to ?,000 without lube or cleaning, as time allows; I do have responsibilities at work, other than playing with guns.

Huldra Arms also has two Complete Uppers: a 5.56 Mid-length and a 5.45 upper that comes with a mag and Wolff extra power hammer spring.

The Huldra Mark IV series of rifles is manufactured for us by Adams Arms, and the centerpiece of our rifle is Adams Arms proprietary piston system. Huldra Arms spent countless months researching the future of the American battle rifle and came to the conclusion that Direct Impingement (DI) is a thing of the past. Of all the manufactures building piston rifles or systems, Adams stood out as having by far the best solution to the DI problem, as well as an extremely high quality manufacturing and assembly processes. We are sure you will be pleased with your Huldra rifle. We were very impressed by the High Quality final product Adams Arms was able to deliver us.

We want to thank all the fine folks and Adams Arms who developed these rifles for our brand and the fine people at Samson Manufacturing. Everyone in the industry has been great and helpful. The 3 Gun folks are a cool group that has been very encouraging.

Mills Fleet Farm is in the Modern Sporting Rifle market! The rifles are in stores now!!! In early July we will be able to ship to FFLs via web ordering. We will post when we are ready for internet sales of rifles. Fleetfarm.com has a page of Tactical Accessories linked to Huldraarms.com. We are in the process of adding more products frequently.

Please look over our web site: huldraarms.com. Let us know what you think.

Thanks,
Stewart Mills
http://huldraarms.com

http://fleetfarm.com

Good idea going with a proven system. Pretty interested in the 5.45 one. Who is the mag manufacturer? How available will these mags be? I am assuming that this utilizes a typical AR15 lower since you are selling the upper as a kit. Looking forward to seeing how these rifles hold up.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 3:21:47 PM EDT
[#2]
It's nice to see another company go with the AA design.  It's one step closer to becoming an industry standard.
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 7:50:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 9:12:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a AA mid tact elite and I like to see some Minnesota Boys showing they know what they're doing, good choice on AA.
Link Posted: 6/22/2011 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks. Were excited about the rifles. Our tac elite is one heck of a rifle, we are really excited about that one in all that we offer with that model for the price.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top