BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/26/2011 6:28:23 AM EDT
Just curious.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Lowers are just lowers. There's nothing in the lower that makes it DI or piston. Swap all you want.
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 6:59:45 AM EDT
[#2]
yes
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 8:12:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Well hell yeah then. I may get my model 8 stag then I can get a DI upper to see what the fuss is about. I don't need ffl for uppers do I?
Link Posted: 4/26/2011 8:20:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well hell yeah then. I may get my model 8 stag then I can get a DI upper to see what the fuss is about. I don't need ffl for uppers do I?

No not for uppers

Link Posted: 4/26/2011 8:56:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No not for uppers

This ids getting better and better

Link Posted: 4/27/2011 5:45:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I subscribe to the opposite problem... I have 2 lowers just sitting at home with no uppers. They're sad and lonely. One of these days I'll buy their other halves.
Link Posted: 4/27/2011 5:48:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I subscribe to the opposite problem... I have 2 lowers just sitting at home with no uppers. They're sad and lonely. One of these days I'll buy their other halves.

i have a spare lower that I form 1'd and have yet to build sitting in my safe...
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#8]
i know they are hard to find, but i'd like to have a colt lower for a stag m8 upper, or the short barrell upper they got for the LE use.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top