Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2010 2:57:33 PM EDT
Just bought a M&P 15 and I saw the link about S&W making their AR a piston gun. Are all of their M&P 15 piston guns?

Dumb question, but when I do a search and put in Smith & Wesson I come up with nothing. What am I doing wrong? Any links would be great. I am normally a bolt guy.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/3/2010 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#1]
no they are not.
Link Posted: 10/3/2010 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#2]
So, is there just one that is a piston gun and that is why it is titled "PS"?
Link Posted: 10/4/2010 5:45:24 AM EDT
[#3]
PS and PSX.
Link Posted: 10/4/2010 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
PS and PSX.

PS = Standard M-4 Handgard
PSX = Quad-Rail

Save your money on the PSX, get the PS and upgrade to a free-float.
Link Posted: 10/5/2010 5:44:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I ended up picking up one of their price point rifles. Their "optics ready" version. Honestly, it was a very good deal and my intentions long term is to put a 6.8 upper on it, so I was not to worried about the current upper set up.
Link Posted: 10/6/2010 6:09:03 AM EDT
[#6]
i got a PSX 16" with the shorty rail on it. i'm very happy with it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2010 6:25:09 PM EDT
[#7]
You'll be very happy with a S&W AR. Can't speak to their piston guns, but the DI guns are great value for money, especially if you can get in on the S&W Mil/LEO discount.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 4:42:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You'll be very happy with a S&W AR. Can't speak to their piston guns, but the DI guns are great value for money, especially if you can get in on the S&W Mil/LEO discount.

IMO, they are the best for the $$$..

I love all of mine!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#9]
My sister's M&P VTac is the best factory built package available, as far as I'm concerned.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:

IMO, they are the best for the $$$..

I love all of mine!!!!!

I totally agree.

Light, well built, accurate and good fit and finish.  I've run the snot out of mine (PSX) and never a hiccup.
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top