Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/27/2015 7:44:20 AM EDT
I m from Bydgoszcz, Poland. I m looking for original 30rd mag (Vietnam War) Colt production. Can You help me?
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I m from Bydgoszcz, Poland. I m looking for original 30rd mag (Vietnam War) Colt production. Can You help me?
View Quote

I assume that you are looking for what is known as a "constant curve" 30 rounder?  If so, they are very rare and hard to find..........even the AR180 constant curve mag is very hard to find but those do show up occasionally on GB.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I would also suggest keeping an eye on the magazine section of the Equipment Exchange here on the forum not only for a Colt fully curved magazine, but also for a "retro" 30 round magazine stamped 62667 on the side which would also be appropriate.  Best of luck with your search and welcome to the forum!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:44:33 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike - this is for the XM177 in the museum right? I have some other stuff to send you - had very little time when I was trying to get the book out. Please email me again with the museum's address.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:51:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would also suggest keeping an eye on the magazine section of the Equipment Exchange here on the forum not only for a Colt fully curved magazine, but also for a "retro" 30 round magazine stamped 62667 on the side which would also be appropriate.  Best of luck with your search and welcome to the forum!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good guidance, thanks!

Quoted:
Mike - this is for the XM177 in the museum right? I have some other stuff to send you - had very little time when I was trying to get the book out. Please email me again with the museum's address.

Yes, XM is with museum. Please check mailbox. I sent address.

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top