Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 4:38:15 PM EDT
Today, Ident Markings received my new NDS-XM16E1 lower from Nodak Spud. They will be doing the SBR engraving. Since I now have the serial number, I was able to add that to my Form 1. Now, I just need to get the CLEO's signature, fingerprints taken, write a check, and send everything to the DOJ. In about 5-7 weeks, I will get the lower and then it will be off to my gunsmith to have the 607 stock installed. Maybe by this time next year, I will have an assembled XM607.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:47:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Your in Florida, do a trust. Have Ident engrave trust info, eFile that lower and cut your time in half and possibly have that 607 by the holidays.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Waiting for more parts on my 607 and have not finished my SBR paperwork. That means you are further along then me! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your work in progress.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Waiting for more parts on my 607 and have not finished my SBR paperwork. That means you are further along then me! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your work in progress.
View Quote

You should have some parts by midweek sir.  And..........SandW is correct. A trust is the only way to go.....no fingerprints, no pictures, no CLEO. I just had one done by a lawyer........150 bucks.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Your in Florida, do a trust. Have Ident engrave trust info, eFile that lower and cut your time in half and possibly have that 607 by the holidays.
View Quote

I prefer not to get involved with doing a trust. It is a pain in the a** to have to wait between 9-12 months to get my stamp. My first stamp came in about 6 weeks. That was a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:49:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I prefer not to get involved with doing a trust. It is a pain in the a** to have to wait between 9-12 months to get my stamp. My first stamp came in about 6 weeks. That was a few years ago.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's try this again. If you do the trust, you can eFile. If you eFile, you'll receive your stamp at least three months earlier than sending it by mail. You can only eFile if you have a trust. Your way will take at least nine months, the eFile was three months, then five and probably six.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:53:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The wait time for a non e file right now is about a year. I filed as a non trust in november 2013 and i'll be lucky to get something back by this november. If you want to efile and have something back in around 3 months u need to go with a trust. You won't get anything back in six weeks these days
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top