Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2013 6:41:27 PM EDT
I bought another  grip hoping it was a skinny one.  nope

I've looked and looked and can't find a picture.  Does anyone have a link showing a sideways view of a skinny grip  or a pic?

collecting is frustrating....
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:04:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:16:46 PM EDT
[#2]
skinny vs fat

Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Damm ! Out of curiousity where I could I find a fat grip ?
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:33:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Its the more common a1 grip.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:35:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its the more common a1 grip.

the fat bottomed ones so far look to be found on the GM/H&R and while not rare, are not as common as the fat Colts.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 7:42:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine is definitely not the fat one ..   It is real  skinny on the bottom, but it is thicker in the middle.   I think this must be a transitional grip lol..

thanks a lot  for the link and pics. It should be easy to tell the difference now. I'm going to get my 603 out of the safe and see what is on it. maybe I'll get lucky..

edit
Well I see now that a fat grip can have the thinner bottom.  At least it's a nice grip with brown mottling
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top