Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2013 4:44:46 PM EDT
Does anyone know if NoDak Spud IS ACCEPTING ORDERS AGAIN...I think their "Not taking orders" note on their site is gone!!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:18:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes they are accepting orders.

I emailed Harlan, and he said yes.

Submitted mine today.

Best,
BC
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to save up and make a order. Wish i didnt just buy a truck.
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I submitted an order this morning as well. According to Harlan's estimate they were looking at July or August before they could ship lowers.  I'm not banking on that either.  We'll just wait until they call back confirming payment information.

It's gonna be a long and tense ride, folks.  Don't let up the pressure on your representatives in congress, both federal AND STATE...

B_F
Link Posted: 2/13/2013 8:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent my order in for an upper and lower
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:16:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Hm guess I need to Email them. I called them yesterday after I saw that the that the message was gone from their site and the phone message said they weren't taking any orders.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 5:53:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Time to get my order together.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 6:49:25 AM EDT
[#7]

I e-mailed them Tuesday night and they called me Wed morning.  A buddy of mine just called them Wednesday morn.  You might have called at a bad time and they have not changed the voicemail message yet.  Definitely e-mail them and make sure your FFL is on file with them.  They won't put you on the list for a lower unless they have your desired FFL on file.

Quoted:
Hm guess I need to Email them. I called them yesterday after I saw that the that the message was gone from their site and the phone message said they weren't taking any orders.

Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:54:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Do they charge your card when you order or when they are ready to ship?
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 9:16:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do they charge your card when you order or when they are ready to ship?

When they are ready to ship.  That's what Harlan told me yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I e-mailed them Tuesday night and they called me Wed morning.  A buddy of mine just called them Wednesday morn.  You might have called at a bad time and they have not changed the voicemail message yet.  Definitely e-mail them and make sure your FFL is on file with them.  They won't put you on the list for a lower unless they have your desired FFL on file.

I just called them again and all it said was to leave a name and number and they will get back to me so I did.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 11:16:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, I am on the list now for another lower, but Mike said it would probably be August.  So I guess I will take my time on the upper for it!

Maybe I should use this time to try and get more correct parts for my other builds - like fiberlite stocks rather than commercial knock offs, dimpled safeties, etc.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#12]
That means order your Waffle mags now!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Just got off the phone with them!
Two more lowers on order
Now for the wait, AcK!
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 11:36:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just got off the phone with them!
Two more lowers on order
Now for the wait, AcK!

What's that,,,,26 , 28?  Doesn't blondie get to buy
More shoes when you get more rifles?  
Time to remodel those closets
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:52:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I sent in my order by mail 2-14-13 for an upper, Harlan emailed me today that it has been processed and on back order.  Ordered a lower in early January so now NoDak can match the two for a perfect fit.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top