Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2012 1:33:00 PM EDT
Its a Sudanese transexual transitional now.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 1:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Tell the surgeon he/she used the wrong buttstock, front sight base, and flash-hider.  But with sex-changes one often has to settle for the original look at 10ft.

Best of luck with your new beginning.  And I bet you will soon have some genuine Transitional parts.

And here is what one looks like naked, up close.  Way close.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 2:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok Kid,,please splain Lucy just what you did for us AR10 know nothings please. Very nice looking !
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Here I was thinking he removed the bolt.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Tell the surgeon he/she used the wrong buttstock, front sight base, and flash-hider.  But with sex-changes one often has to settle for the original look at 10ft.

Best of luck with your new beginning.  And I bet you will soon have some genuine Transitional parts.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2cwkgsk.jpg

And here is what one looks like naked, up close.  Way close.
http://oi42.tinypic.com/14nmpg5.jpg

Okay you caught me showing off that Sudanese stock, I swapped it out with the Port, hope the FSB faux pas won't earn me the rath of the AR10 gods.

Link Posted: 7/5/2012 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#5]
No bayo lugs on most transitionals.  Occasionally they are present on the bottom.  Porto bayo lug is on top.

And, the Transitional FSB is a little different than the Sudan FSB.
Link Posted: 7/5/2012 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Funny thing just occurred to me.
Hollywood, Sudanese, Transitional, Portuguese, carbine, KLM, modified, cut-down, pieced-together, home-built, even Wilke-wooded...
I have NEVER seen an old AR10 that I haven't lusted after in my heart!

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top