Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/15/2010 4:37:37 AM EDT
I happened upon a site called Schluder Shots, and they had the ejection port covers as used on the older M16/M16A1/CAR type weapons.  They are asking $39.95 for them, but given that these covers are really hard to find, I thought I would pass this along.  They have a lot of unusual and hard to find stuff too by the way.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 4:53:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:05:14 AM EDT
[#2]
http://www.schludershots.com/AR-15/AR-15-Upper-Assembly.html?TreeId=20

Wow, 219.95 for a 604 Upper. and 39.95 for a port door. Pricey...
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:12:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://www.schludershots.com/AR-15/AR-15-Upper-Assembly.html?TreeId=20

Wow, 219.95 for a 604 Upper. and 39.95 for a port door. Pricey...[/quote

never mind,eyes playing tricks on me again.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#4]
They might be expensive, but consider that if one cannot find a proper ejection port cover anywhere else, their price is just fine.  I have been looking for about three months with no luck, so I thought it was reasonable given that I need one to complete my build.

I thought someone else out there might have been able to benefit from the knowledge.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:36:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They might be expensive, but consider that if one cannot find a proper ejection port cover anywhere else, their price is just fine.  I have been looking for about three months with no luck, so I thought it was reasonable given that I need one to complete my build.

I thought someone else out there might have been able to benefit from the knowledge.

You might be better off in placing a WTB ad in the EE.I got one within a couple of days when I posted mine.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top