Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2010 8:04:42 AM EDT
Some may remember my posting of my NY 604 some time back... I am selling the lower to a friend, and looking to pick up a partial fence NDS, just wondering as I remember some posts a while ago about some new colors Victor was doing... I know he'll match my upper if I send it to him, but just wondering if someone can lead me to the post(s) about matching the cast-iron arsenal refin that my upper wears... if not, no big deal, I will just get the XM grey and go with that. THanks all!!
(pics to follow again when I get it re-built...)
Mike B
ETA: am i just thinking of a post or two about Victor offering a green-grey? thanks again.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top