Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/2/2009 11:08:00 AM EDT
A Charging handle LATCH, SPRING and PIN?.....

I ordered a Charging handle from Brownells along with a parts kit...and little did i know...Its for the Charging handle Body only...boy am i dissapointed...They shoulda put...."Charging Handle ONLY" instead of just a small picture...
It was around the same price as others on other sites...so i didnt think about it..
So, ide like to know if theres a place that wont murder me with Shipping charges..

Brownells shipping is 11 dollars...

(Sorry this isnt retro, but this is the only forum i post on... it is going on a Retro though!...

Ethan
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:21:05 AM EDT
[#1]
I did the same exact thing you did.  I'm just going to order the small parts from Brownells after I have enough other parts to warrant the shipping.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I did the same exact thing you did.  I'm just going to order the small parts from Brownells after I have enough other parts to warrant the shipping.

Glad im not the only one unfortionately i wont be ordering anything in the near future as i have mostly what i need..So im in the search for another vender maybe that isnt so expensive shipping wise.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#3]
That would piss me off.  A charging handle without the parts????  It's unusual.

Anyway, go to RRA. upper parts, items 23, 24 and 25.  It will cost $3.50.  They have been shipping for free on my last two small parts orders.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:28:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
That would piss me off.  A charging handle without the parts????  It's unusual.

Anyway, go to RRA. upper parts, items 23, 24 and 25.  It will cost $3.50.  They have been shipping for free on my last two small parts orders.

Well i called and placed an order then asked how much shipping would be..5 to 7 dollars....so i cancelled...i just cant justify 8 to 10 dollars for these parts..owell time to keep lookin!
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 12:47:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll send you a latch, it's new, but black.  I don't have the other parts to spare.  IM me if you want it.

Hal
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top