Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/13/2009 10:01:38 AM EDT
Have any of you guys ordered from Sir Plus Supply?

I placed an order a week ago, and now I am moving to another state.  (of course)

How long do orders usually take to process with these guys?  I'm going nuts waiting on my A1 furniture set.  :)
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:13:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I have gotten stuff from them, I would suggest you call them and check on your order status.  They are good guys.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#2]
6-9 days avg. to FL.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I sent them an email to change the address and check on the approximate time.  Just hoping its not going to be 6-12 months like everything else seems to be right now.  :)

I think I picked the wrong time to start building my first AR.  Moving is going to put a damper on getting the parts together to finish it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 11:37:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I sent them an email to change the address and check on the approximate time.  Just hoping its not going to be 6-12 months like everything else seems to be right now.  :)

I think I picked the wrong time to start building my first AR.  Moving is going to put a damper on getting the parts together to finish it.

It won't be that long. +1 on the 6-9 days.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 5:46:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought 2 items from them 2 seperate times off GB and they arrived within 7 business days.
Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep. Within a week if not sooner. Good people.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 1:48:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Your best bet is to call him.  I placed an order by phone on Thursday and he placed it in the mail on Friday.

If you talk to him, you get the option of having it go through the mail.

PS:  He mentioned he was picking up some slab side uppers and he had some chrome bolts.

Edited:  My bad.  I got mixed up with Gunny's Surplus.  I have done business with Sir Plus and it took about 10 days.

Sorry
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:11:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Just got an email back from them and it has already shipped out.  Guess I will get it before my move after all.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top