Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/3/2009 9:16:31 AM EDT
I wonder why they changed the Exchange?  It looks like its going to be hard to find items.  What do yoy think?

Cheers
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 10:31:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a fan either.  I understand it makes the mods' jobs easier for feedback and will theoretically eliminate welching/confusion on deals being "done" or not.  But, they've also done away with what made the old EE so great- utter simplicity; post a thread with what you've got.  Now, it's like going to Ebay or GB.  At least they changed the colors to match the rest of the website.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 10:54:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Not a fan
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I liked the old one.
Link Posted: 5/3/2009 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I dont like it... I dont like how the parts are all lumped into one category, it was much better with seperate sections for used, new, lower, upper, etc...
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top