Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 3:45:35 PM EDT
Most of the buttstocks and handguards were in rough shape. I saw one decent trapdoor buttstock for $20. One vendor had about 8 nice pistol grips at $5 each, most unmottled and 2 or 3 slightly mottled. I picked up a Stag/CMT LPK for $84 which kills me when I used to get the for $59. In todays market I guess $84 isn't to bad. Another vendor had Rock River Bolt Carrier Groups for $145 (Semi not M-16) he had about 12. I did not see any retro barrelled upper assemblies just 4 stripped 604 uppers. (I did not get a price).  For anyone who bought  one of Bubbaguns barrels, Sarco had A1 front sights for $5 which included the spring and detent. Sarco also had A1 rear sight kits(all the parts) for anyone who has a stripped upper for $7. If you buy both the front and rear sight kits the combined price is $10.

If you like full auto there were a few 603's all at prices I can't afford. There were  more machine gun vendors at this show than I've ever seen at Valley Forge or Harrisburg. I was hoping to see more retro stuff, but all in all a good gunshow and worth the drive.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't feel bad bro,I went to the Middletown N.Y. show this morning and found only 1 retro upper.Guy wanted $550 for it,so I did'nt even bother to look it over,all I saw was the CK forge code..No other retro parts at all..Boy I was bumbed...
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Just got back from a gun show in Tucson. Retro stuff was pretty much non-existent. I was hoping to at least buy a couple M1956 ammo pouches, but couldn't find any of those, either! Thank goodness for Gunbroker & Ebay.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top