Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2008 10:41:50 AM EDT
You know recessed arrow type....   Also can you make a clone 601 upper receiver by grinding off the arrow above the sight dial and replace the dial with a repro type from heatnbend

Link Posted: 7/22/2008 10:56:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks coctailer
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I've done it before.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You know recessed arrow type....   Also can you make a clone 601 upper receiver by grinding off the arrow above the sight dial and replace the dial with a repro type from heatnbend

You wouldn't want to do that to a 602 receiver, at least I would not want to. Like coctailer said, you'd want to use the 604 receiver.

You'll have better luck getting in touch with heatnbeat for repro parts, instead of heatnbend, too.

On the 602 receiver, I have not seen any for a while. I had one late last year (IIRC), but I sold it, so that will not help.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:30:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You'll have better luck getting in touch with heatnbeat for repro parts, instead of heatnbend, too.

Yep!
Heatnbeat makes good retro parts.
Heatnbend makes good AK receivers.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep!
Heatnbeat makes good retro parts.
Heatnbend makes good AK receivers.

Thanks for the name clarification, I don't know where my head was at..
Damn VAAR that is awesome ...

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top