Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2007 6:11:27 AM EDT
One of the vendors had these for sale awhile back, but I can't find the old thread that talked about them.  Thinking about getting one for my A1 or in-progress 653.

Also, which would be better, one of those or one of the Hakko's that CDNN sells?

www.cdnninvestments.com/ar4xbdcscwha1.html
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:59:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Armory Parts Exchange---APEX.   I'm happy with the one I got from them.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:23:06 AM EDT
[#2]
He keeps the listed here on gunbroker.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
He keeps the listed here on gunbroker.

Sweet, I didn't know there were more available.

I got 2 and love them. One is on my "secret project".
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought one of the IDF surplus scopes last month and it's fantastic!!Money well spent.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:38:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Got one a few monthes ago...The Glass was great, but the horizontal adjustment knob didn't work...just spun around.
Called Jeff....and not only did he replace it with one in much better condition....he sent me back a check for my return postage.
Luck 'O the Draw with what you get...but real good customer service I really didn't expect from a small company like Apex.

Highly recommended!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top