Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/29/2006 5:32:12 PM EDT
Happy Halloween. Last night I went to a Halloween party. Costumes were required so, I did the only self respecting AR15 Retro Forum member could do.

Oh, I didn't take the M16A1 clone to the party. This was photo was taken in my back yard. I did take my plastic Uzi which does look good enough to get into trouble with if you weren't careful.

Doc

Sorry about the bad spelling in the subject line, there I fixed it. At least I got it right in the message part of the post.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
LOL! Shoulda shaved the ole beard

Need to get some VN gear from Moore so I can do this next year.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok, It would have looked better without the beard but, I'm also a biker and the beard has to stay. I did manage to hide the fact that I have hair clear down my back.

Doc
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:17:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Very nice.  I'm planning to do my WWII 101st impression for a Halloween party tomorrow or Tuesday (I should check on that).  Of course, I have to take a bunch of crap OFF the webbing so I don't get in trouble...  

And I am shaving my goatie.  One of the benefits (usually a curse) of being Persian is that my facial hair will grow back to normal by next week.  haha
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#4]
All HALLOWS Eve.........

Sorry bout that, I am normally not a spelling Nazi but All Hallows Eve is my favorite holiday....great cosutme!!!  Carry on!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:19:34 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Ok, It would have looked better without the beard but, I'm also a biker and the beard has to stay. I did manage to hide the fact that I have hair clear down my back.

Doc

really ought to get someone to wax or shave that for ya
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top