Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 12:07:55 PM EDT
Hello I need a little help here, I have all my components for my 10.5" pistol build - its all Noveske - 10.5" 300 Blackout barrel.  I am putting an SB Tactical SBPDW pistol brace on it, what spring and buffer weight should I use?? I will be shooting mostly supersonic and will eventually have a suppressor for it.  Ive read everything from JP silent capture, Wolf XP spring, spikes t2 tungsten buffer??? obviously, I really want it to work with both super and subsonic rounds but it seems a very fine line for what spring/weight combo works??...

I really appreciate any help, thoughts and info!
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what dia. gas port you have but I am running standard spring with H2 buffer in 3 different barrels with no issues at all.  .093" gas port on 8" and 8.3", .082" port on 10.3". I think that combination is a good place to start. You could check with Noveske and see what they recommend.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the reply! I am going to try it,  I just heard back from Noveske, they also said to run the standard carbine spring and H2 buffer.  I really appreciate your time and reply!
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top