Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2017 12:22:09 AM EDT
I placed an order with Delta Team Tactical on December 6th, 2016. All items were shown as in-stock. They charged my credit card the full amount (approx. $300)  After 5 unanswered communications and a couple of phone calls to them, I finally received my order today. I had ordered a 7.5" / 7.62x39 barrel. They sent an unmarked barrel that is definitely not 7.62x39, and is a questionable .223. They advertised I would receive a stripped Anderson upper. They apparently substituted something else (no markings) that isn't even a close color match to my personal Anderson stripped lower. I've sent them a letter requesting a prepaid return label and a refund back to my credit card.  Anyone else had problems with Delta Team Tactical our of Orem, Utah?

Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:24:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I've ordered through them once and it went ok.  They sell a lot of cheap, and not always in a good way cheap, stuff.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 4:19:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I've ordered thru them also and did ok, slow shipping but it was ok. Got everything I ordered and ok quality.
There are several post on the board though where a lot of people have had problems with them.  They are basically a 3 person show I believe and they ship from Utah and take forever to get the packages out and moving via mail.
GL with the refund.
I personally had no problems other than slow shipping, but if you do a search on here you will find what I'm talking about.
SS33

Side note not DeltaTeamTactical related:
Also I had a buddy that ordered from some place call sprotsmans """something"" outta California and the BCG cam broke after 4 shots and the Mag catch wore off with a couple magazine changes.
Be careful what your ordering. I think some less than standard parts are here from outside the US that are poor quality and were just dumped here because of the big election scare.  Now they are starting to find their way to rifles.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 2:32:48 PM EDT
[#3]
A while back when I was researching vendors there were several posts on this forum in regards to DTT.  I steered clear.  They do have cheap prices but I'm guessing not a whole lot of USA made parts.  When you order it's probably a drop ship from the Orient.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Well I hope I get the 4 parts I ordered.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 9:55:13 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW, why didn't I read this first.....

Just placed a order for upper, BCG, and buffer tube...

We will see just how long it takes.

For what it's worth. Brownells has a smoking deal on complete AR lower for $169.00 free shipping.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Anderson uppers normally don't have markings, t marks, or logos.

Mine does have a square forging mark however.

Delta team tactical has a lot of complaints.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 11:11:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I just canceled an order because "in stock" items didnt ship after a week, after contact it will be another week!
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I had the exact same problem with them, they had a upper i was searching for desperately and finally found out it only to find out after three days of being in stock it then went to out of stock without my order being confirmed i tried for a week straight at different times of day to get a hold of them to no avail finally i noticed the payment was refunded to my account ill never even go on their site again
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 8:20:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I have ordered a bit of stuff from them and it always showed up pretty quick, I have not ordered from them for a while because of the problems that are being noted, there are others out there like Joe Bob's that get stuff out quick with great prices I have been ordering from and I have started ordering from PSA again as they are getting things out pretty damn quick as of late, I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday at about 4 my time and had shipping notification with tracking at 12:30 AM this morning.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:06:50 AM EDT
[#12]
I ordered a few parts  from them and received my orders wirh no problem. My brother also ordered from them 6 hours earlier bur his order arrived 2 days later same items ordered no deviation.
On a side note I  emailed  Jason at Androcorp at 2200 after 3 exchanges and a call the next morning to his shop, I had my pistol upper in hand delivered via 2 day mail. +1 for his service if he has it and you need it order it from him
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Three guys at work all purchased from DTT, and all three had quality control issues.  Barrel nuts not even hand tight, gas blocks and handguards loose.  One even had the C clip of the ejection port door installed on the wrong side.  Was not even on the side with the groove cut in it, so it was somehow forced on which caused it to end up being out of spec. and needing to be replaced with a new one.  Also noticed they do not use any grease on the barrel nut.  I would stay away.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#14]
worst customer service i have ever delt with. send wrong item after item went on back order. after purchase took me a couple of month of emails and phone calls to get item squared away. 
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 5:51:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I ordered a cheap hand guard and buffer tube I eventually got what I paid for. It was At best,  barely acceptable . I cut my losses  traded the the Handguard. I let the guy getting it know what it was
but I havent ordered from them since.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 5:59:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Me too.  Don't ever buy from them.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#18]
They've had that Dolos takedown system for sale at a really good price that I've always wanted to try.  I figure they don't make that and can't source it from a cheap China source...so.  However, unless I get info that Chuck Norris has gone over to their place and straightened things out, I guess I'm passing.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Recently fired my "Davidson Defense" pistol upper and after 20 rounds the "made in USA" handguard slipped off and the dust cover came off too! Pure garbage
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I ordered a "mil-spec" carry handle/rear sight from DTT. Arrived in reasonable time but was so out of spec that even when tightened down, the sight still wobbled all over the place on all my uppers.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top