Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2016 6:42:28 PM EDT
What are you using for your 10.5" AR
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

Smallest pistol cases for 10.5" length won't necessarily fit same with a stock on it, might want to ask in NFA forum too.

For example I keep this 10.5er:

in this:

but it won't hold this 10.5er:

So it lives in a UTG "homeland security" case:

- OS
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:20:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/17/2016 9:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I use one of the discrete cases I bought from the store here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 6:28:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discretely in a $12 Nike single bat bag.  ETA, that I modded the crap out of to get it where I wanted it with things like padding and a divider.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Sneaky Bags Spyder.  Awesome bag but not cheap.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:08:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Tennis racket bag that I hot glued some closed cell foam on the sides and bottom.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Ostrich leather, baby
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I have the Bulldog in Navy for my SBR. With the BCM stock fully collapsed amd an OAL of 28 1/8" (iirc) it just does fit and is a great truck case that carries extra stuff. With a scope on a QD mount it just fits height wise and will only take a twenty round magazine if you can carry in your vehicle with a loaded rifle.

You can get these from Brownells for ~$40 shipped.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:50:55 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I have the Bulldog in Navy for my SBR. With the BCM stock fully collapsed amd an OAL of 28 1/8" (iirc) it just does fit and is a great truck case that carries extra stuff. With a scope on a QD mount it just fits height wise and will only take a twenty round magazine if you can carry in your vehicle with a loaded rifle.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yep, great little case, just right for a 10.5" barreled SBR or pistol.  The soft inner surfaces will interface with hook-side Velcro, so I made the little tie-downs to hold everything secure and in place, then on the other side of the divider I have a few Velcro backed mag pouches attached to hold extra mags and such.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 11:21:51 PM EDT
[#10]
For myself, I use a Voodoo Tactical carry bag to carry my Daniel Defense DDMK18 10'3 SBR any where I go target shoot down range. It has a lot of space for what I need to carry a long side my rifle such as accessories, magazines and etc.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 8:06:17 AM EDT
[#11]

Damn now that is up-scale.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top