Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2015 12:08:41 PM EDT
Is anybody using Korean Glock Mags 33 round and 50 round drums in a Quarter Circle 10 lower ? Just looking of some input before spending my cash on some.

I see Magpul is making there version of a Glock mag now. But no steel insert.

Thanks CW
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Just bought qc10 small frame lower myself with 2 factory glock mags, I'd like to know also if Korean mags work. Sub for info
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just bought qc10 small frame lower myself with 2 factory glock mags, I'd like to know also if Korean mags work. Sub for info
View Quote

I'am still waiting to receive my lower. Ordered on 4/9 they were in stock, received a email 4/13 it was completed, nothing yet saying its been shipped.

I was going to order a barrel and bolt from them, not now to slow on shipping a stock item.

CDNN has the 33 rounder $9.95, 50 round drums $39.95 until noon today !!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:58:58 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to reach out to them, my gsf was received 2 days from point of order
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Took the plunge and ordered 3 of the 33 rounders.... Fingers crossed for positive results, thanks for the heads up!
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a QC10 small frame SBR that I am building.  Course I had to have a handful of the 50 rounders drums to run it with.

The Korean 50 round drums are a bit thick and I had to sand some of the front and back off of the mag to get it to fit and drop free like it should.

Took it to the range this past weekend (in pistol configuration) to function check everything and it ran great!  Definitely a head turner letting loose a 50 round drum downrange.

Now if the freaking stamp would just come back so I can put on my slidefire!  BWHAAAHHAAA!!

Oh, and if you don't get what you need from CDNN, check out centerfiresystems.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I also saw that ETS is making some Glock mags also.  
ETS GLOCK MAGS

Link Posted: 4/29/2015 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#7]
So today I used my Korean 33 round glock mags. All of the mags fed fine without misdeeds, but one of them had a little problem with staying seated in the magwell. After a few shots, it would just drop out of the magwell. Noticing this I decided to give the mag a little assistance to help stay in, still no misfeeds
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So today I used my Korean 33 round glock mags. All of the mags fed fine without misdeeds, but one of them had a little problem with staying seated in the magwell. After a few shots, it would just drop out of the magwell. Noticing this I decided to give the mag a little assistance to help stay in, still no misfeeds
View Quote

Glad to hear they work CDNN has them on sale again until 5/1 noon CST for 33 round $9.99, 50 round drum $38.99....
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top