Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 9:00:13 PM EDT
So the fed-cops stopped me today and asked me what I was doing walking around with a pistol in my hand. I explained that I had just used it to drive some nails in my fence so it was now a hammer. I showed them the latest ATF letter and they said OK and let me and my "hammer" go.

Then they came back again and found me on the shooting range with an unregistered SBR that I had stapled a Velcro strap to the stock and had the strap wrapped around my forearm. They admired my new "pistol" and let me go.

Finally they stopped by my house tonight and found an unregistered .50 BMG in my living room, but I showed them that I keep my beer on it so it is really an end-table. After that they left me alone.

I like having the ability to change things. I never really had a super-power until just recently.

(BTW, maybe the anti-gunners are the ones responsible for all the crazy stupid letters???)
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Ok enough.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I honestly got a decent laugh from this in the 8-page thread. That said, it's GD material.

You have posted in the WRONG forum! May God have mercy on your soul.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok enough.
View Quote

+1 sorry op
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 10:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
That's nice honey.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top