Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 2:23:09 PM EDT
Anybody prefer those over the Noveske Flaming Pig?  Any pros or cons?
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:10:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one, haven't had a chance to use it yet but it seems well made. It's steel and pretty heavy. I also had to modify my handguard so it would fit the way I wanted it. It's 1.4" outside diameter and the slim handguard is about 1.2" inside diameter so I had to open up the inside for it to fit without touching. It was supposed to come with a steel pin for welding it to a barrel but mine didn't but I'm not using it anyway so I didn't care. It comes with 2 front ends, 1 is a plain cap and 2 is a prong type, Spikes advertises that there will be more front ends for it in the future. Also it has a removable cone for cleaning. I can't wait to try it out but my build isn't done yet, this is going to be my interpretation of an E-11 blaster. Mine is the .30 cal unit for 300BLK and should tame what little recoil there is for that. Sorry it's not a better review but haven't had time to finish the build and go shooting. I like it so far.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you post a pic of it installed?
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 5:56:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Side by side, my friends and I cannot tell a difference in sound between the Flaming Pig and the Barking Spider.  The spider is Much easier to take apart after firing than the pig.  Both make the SBR more pleasant to shoot in .223 and 300BLK, especially for bystanders.  Both have neat names.
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Side by side, my friends and I cannot tell a difference in sound between the Flaming Pig and the Barking Spider.  The spider is Much easier to take apart after firing than the pig.  Both make the SBR more pleasant to shoot in .223 and 300BLK, especially for bystanders.  Both have neat names.
View Quote

Here's the best pic I have at the moment." />
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top