Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2014 6:56:02 AM EDT
Anyone familiar with Diamond Back pistols?
Are they worth trying as an off the shelf pistol?
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I have one.  I have modified it but the internals are all the same.  For personal preference, I swapped out the rail, muzzle device, grip and installed the SB15.  Added irons and red dot.  It shoots great and I've had absolutely no issues with it.  Very fun to shoot.
Link Posted: 10/3/2014 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not thrilled with the ff tube missing the side rails, and am dubious that the flash hider is effective. I would rather see a Vortex.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 6:21:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Took one home!
Mounted a new Eotech and sprayed the bolt with clp. Was zeroed at 25yds in 8 rds.
What a fireball!  Was very accurate at 25 with some rounds following each other through the same hole using a rest.
Went hand held to 100yds and was getting minute of head. I'm all smiles. I ran about 200 rds through it with a buddy and my wife with no hiccups whatsoever.
This is going to be a great diller killer.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:45:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I've noticed that different ammo produces little to no muzzle blast. I will need to test more to find the sweet stuff
Is 45-55gr what I want to use or 65-67gr?
Picked up a sig brace. It came with some funky tube but I put it on the stocker. I dont know how this would work as a brace unless you are sitting with the elbow supported.
It was black but I have already painted it OD. I wish these rubber coating style paints came in OD.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:47:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess I need more post in order to post pics.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 3:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]
The dang ff tube comes out to the flash hider and I cant get a grip on the barrel to change out the Hider. Anyone know how to remove the tube? Or is there a trick to hold the barrel thru the vents?
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top