Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2014 6:50:13 AM EDT
Seekins lower, BCM upper, Phase 5 barrel, Phase 5 BCG and charging handle, Noveske gas tube, Vltor gas block, Geissele rapid fire trigger, Fortis handguard and angle foregrip, Troy claymore brake, Magpul sights, Phase 5 buffer assembly, SIg arm brace, crimson trace railmaster laser. Im going to be changing that ugly grip. Its an extra I had sitting around until I decide on one to buy.
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/madppcs/IMG_4988_zps41f9de89.jpg
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/madppcs/IMG_4962_zps02d44d94.jpg
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:15:51 AM EDT
[#1]
nice lookin build there
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:40:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice looking pistol.  Wear double hearing protection.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 7:57:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Yea I wouldnt dare shoot this pistol without protection. lol. I need to go out at night and see the fireball that the claymore brake will produce.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Lets see it with the laser on!

Nice build!
Quality parts, that thing should run flawless since you have a noveske gas tube on it.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lets see it with the laser on!

Nice build!
Quality parts, that thing should run flawless since you have a noveske gas tube on it.
Good luck!
View Quote

If you mean (On) as in installed, its sitting just forward of the front sight.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Can I get the name of that grip, so I remember never to buy one.    

Seriously though, nice looking build.  I may be a little biased though, as I used that same Seekins SP223 lower receiver on my pistol build as well.    What is the build quality of that lazer?  I was looking at one a year or so back for one of my pistols and still wouldn't mind having one as I really like the size.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice looking build!! I am building  7.5" as well and am in the process of looking for a rail. Mind telling me where you got the Fortis rev? I have been looking everywhere and they are OOS.
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 4:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is a good idea of the fireball that the 7.5" barrel and Troy Claymore will produce. This is me with my AR Pistol at a range class last year

t year.

Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:12:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Can I get the name of that grip, so I remember never to buy one.    

Seriously though, nice looking build.  I may be a little biased though, as I used that same Seekins SP223 lower receiver on my pistol build as well.    What is the build quality of that lazer?  I was looking at one a year or so back for one of my pistols and still wouldn't mind having one as I really like the size.
View Quote

lol, its the factory DPMS grip from my Mini-Sass. It sure is ugly. Ill be mounting an MFT on it. I dont have alot of use with the laser yet. I have only function tested the rifle. The irons and laser are not zero'd yet. Laser seems pretty solid though. Its very low profile, so I dont think it would snag on anything.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:14:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Nice looking build!! I am building  7.5" as well and am in the process of looking for a rail. Mind telling me where you got the Fortis rev? I have been looking everywhere and they are OOS.
View Quote

I bought it directly from Fortis. I also bought a fukll length rail from them and the black was OOS. So I went with the Tan for my 16" build.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 8:16:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Here is a good idea of the fireball that the 7.5" barrel and Troy Claymore will produce. This is me with my AR Pistol at a range class last year

http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t381/wjoutlaw2009/71420_625126114173637_476648246_n.jpgt year.

View Quote

And thats a daytime shot! Looks like I wont be taking it out at night with my helmet/PVS14 setup. LOL
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top