Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2013 6:41:31 PM EDT
Aero precision upper and blem lower, WOA LPK and 7.5" barrel, 1-8 twist.  YHM carbine hanguard, buffer tube kit from ar15sport, pistol buffer tube, spring and carbine buffer.  AIM MPI BCG, ALG QMS trigger group, Magpul F/R MBUS sights, Fortis QD sling attachment.

Here is the blemish on the lower, photobucket compressed the pic it didn't look this bad when I looked at it straight from the camera.  Looks like the mill jumped a bit.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:13:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I like!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like!
View Quote

Thanks, I was beginning to wonder if it was invisible, 120 reads but no comments.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 6:32:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Jealousy works that way.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 7:12:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Jealousy works that way.
View Quote

LOL.  I did a three round functional check yesterday evening, everything looks good.  The spent casings had just a bit of scratches (nothing major) from the sharp barrel extension, pretty sure.  You had to roll the casings at just the right angle to see them, didn't notice them last night when I recovered the spend casings.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 3:54:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Very cool!!!! Love the muzzle break!
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:02:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Very cool!!!! Love the muzzle break!
View Quote

Its a Shrewd Varmit Brake, I picked it up for my .17HMR, but that gun is all black and it didn't go very well wih it.  Had it in the parts bin, figured the stainless brake would go well with thte stainless WOA barrel.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 6:00:09 PM EDT
[#7]
I think it's a nice touch...breaks up the "black rifle" look and gives the gun a touch of class.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 9:28:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks nice to me.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think it's a nice touch...breaks up the "black rifle" look and gives the gun a touch of class.
View Quote

Added a little dress up yesterday.  

I did a functional check the other day and everything looks good.  3 rounds with a light scratching on the outside of the casing.  Fired 6 more rounds yesterday and didn't notice as much scratching.  I think it was from the sharp feed ramps on the barrel extension.  One thing it is LOUD as all get out.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top