Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2012 7:02:33 AM EDT
After 6 months with my NF pistol lower, JSE 7.5 upper and after a couple thousand rounds of steel and brass along with 1500 rounds of .22 with a CMMG conversion bolt she still going strong. I've only done 2 mods like using metal take down pins and dropping a quarter inside the buffer tube due to the back of the gas key was making contact with lower during cycling.

Trigger still feels the same and the hammer show some wear but nothing to worry about for now. I was planning to slap a metal lower on it, but I think I'll just build another pistol cause this one has'nt failed once at the range so far.

This thing is awesome on the pistol range and my prefer target is 20 spent shotgun shells hanging from string and you can really get after it with a 20 round mag, fun, fun, fun !
But she can still nail the 6 inch gong at 100 yards. I really can't complain about anything since I'm spending more money shooting ammo than the cost of the build  

Gotta say these things are a hoot to shoot !

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
So how did you know that the bcg was making contact with the lower?  Could you actually see the beginnings of a mark?
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#2]
It was leaving a mark and I could even pull the charging handle back and see it make contact too.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#3]
My hammer looks a little more worn then yours but I have al;most the same experence with a plum crazy lower
except the hitting the tube part
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top