Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2010 2:35:32 PM EDT
Hey guys hows it going sorry if this is the wrong area

I'm from Lubbock TX and i'm working on getting my SBR and Suppressor through a local shop that has a class 3 dealer. they are called Patriot Arms in lubbock tx.
well back in may i paid for my suppressor to be ordered through them and i order my SBR myself through BCM. The gentleman there informed me he needed my Lower serial # to submit so it could 'go through processing to be registered for multiple uppers" one of them being my SBR. well that was back in may and the registration hasnt come back yet and it seems like im getting the run around ever day. also he wouldn't submit the stamp for my suppressor because he wants to do both at the same time. HELP are they jerking my chain!!! i know theres a ton of guys here with experience on topic. im getting frustrated, its been a 4 month run around and my paper work hasnt even started yet it could have possible been done by now

thank you guys
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome to ARFcom Fraternity_Rogue!

This site contains an incredible wealth of information if you know where to look for it.  I don't have the answers to your questions but you might have more luck asking the same questions in the "General Class 3" forum or the "Suppressors" forum which are hot-linked here but can be found in the "Armory" section of the site.

Good luck with your questions and your SBR/Suppressor project.

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top