Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2009 7:39:48 PM EDT
Anyone have any experince with Gunsmoke Enterprise ar15 pistol kits?  Thanks in advance for your input/advice.
Link Posted: 1/12/2009 12:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered one on Nov. 11th from them and was told 2-3 weeks, I'm still waiting on it. I knew the 2-3 week quote they gave me at the time of ordering seemed awful quick, given the wait times I was told from other places, but I thought I would of had it by now. I'm not real upset about it cause I thought the wait would be longer than what they said. If it takes too much longer I'll start looking at other options.

Just something to keep in mind while ordering.

Once I get it and shoot it I'll try to post something up about it. I have heard mixed things about them on this board but I thought I'd give them a try.
Link Posted: 1/13/2009 11:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for your response.  Did you go with their updated system?  Curious to find out how it works for you.  it's a sweet looking pistol!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 2:03:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I got an email back from them yesterday, and they told me they aren't selling the kits right now, only complete pistols.
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks for your response.  Did you go with their updated system?  Curious to find out how it works for you.  it's a sweet looking pistol!!!

I actually went with the old style system. I didn't want a modified bolt like they said comes with the new system. I have a 9mm AR pistol with a std length buffer tube and I figured if the short buffer system didn't work on the 223 pistol I'd try it out on the 9mm pistol. I think that a 9mm AR pistol with a cut down 4" barrel and a short buffer system would be nice. It's all kind of up in the air though.

As far as them only selling complete pistols now, I don't know. I sure hope I get my kit before too long. I sent them an email to check how much longer they think it will be.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top