Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2008 6:27:19 PM EDT
Whats good pistol people, im stuck in a dilemma right now. I have my carbon 15 pistol in .223 and i know the ballistic and loudness nightmare that everyone talks about, but i am really jonesin for a carbon 15 in 9mm, due to me having all 9mm pistols and also the ability to supress the carbon 15 in 9mm(wont work in .223). I can always build another pistol or SBR or rifle in .223 but the carbon 15 9mm is really unique. What do you guys think, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
This the Bushmaster Carbon 15?

Would a Bushy Carbon 15 9mm upper fit on your lower?  How about a magwell adapter?

Seems like you could have the best of both worlds.
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 7:00:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah mine is currently a carbon 15, and i called bushy and asked how much the 9mm upper costs and they said they dont sell them seperatley, douches
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 9:46:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 12:25:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Imma give u a call tomorrow
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top