Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2006 5:44:16 AM EDT
Anyone running a 7inch  barreled 9mm upper? How do you like it? I 'm really looking for the RRA's uppers or complete pistol owners? Any problem running Colt mags?
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I did mine right after the sunset of the CLINTON stupid ass ban. Steve at ADCO did me up right. This thing is a gas. Thats my daughter bumping that bad boy. She dont know yet but I'm building another one for her 21st birthday present. A family that SPRAYS together, STAYS together!

If you need any more specs. just drop me an email.

Twins!

RRA 9mm carbine, cut to 7.5'', re-threaded barrel, front sight re-installed, done by ACDO.
RRA 9mm buffer
RRA 9mm hammer
RRA entry stock tube
ACE pad
RRA lower parts group
MA Parts tactical sling mount
Ergo rubber grip & Gapper
DPMS stripped lower, registered as pistol
Garrison top loading mag block
Colt and Pro-Mags run flawless...

My daughter bumpfiring. She's a natural.

Click here to watch 9mm-bumpfiring

Link Posted: 10/18/2006 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]
So what you have is basically a RRA pistol...correct? Does this use COLT mags?
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 8:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
spikes tactical 9mm pistol and rifles

spikestactical.com
Link Posted: 10/18/2006 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#4]
wow, that was sexy. sorry, had to say it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2006 12:57:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So what you have is basically a RRA pistol...correct? Does this use COLT mags?

Yep. It runs on Colt mags or Pro Mags. Every thing I used is listed. I have 6 Colt mags and about 30 Pro Mags. Some guys dont like the Pro Mags but I dont have any problem with them. Some of the first run mags had issues but they are guarenteed for life! Natchez Shooters Supply has them for like $12. Botac Tactal has Colt mags for $50. ADCO had RRA 9mm A2 uppers in stock the last time I checked. Thay have complete pistols listed but not in stock yet. BUMMER. If you cant wait, buy a stripped lower, 4473 it as a handgun (just to be safe), a 9mm mag block, ( Hahn, Garrison, RRA, just to list a few manufactures), 9mm hammer, the rest of a LPK, carbine buffer tube, and a few other parts and your in the game!
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#6]
I cant run the vid...
Any help...
Link Posted: 10/23/2006 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#7]

works for me?
Link Posted: 10/26/2006 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#9]
i wonder if it will with a beta made for a colt 9mm?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i wonder if it will with a beta made for a colt 9mm?

Yes
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top