Link Posted: 10/10/2006 7:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Who sells these?

Try this
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=372026
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 9:25:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I am also looking for a pistol marked lower... such as the MEGA lower, any help? Any mfg. out there ( I know about RRA).
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#3]
You'll be paying more just so it can say 'pistol' on it. It can say anything on it and still be registered as a pistol.

Just a thought.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:29:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a doublestar lower from:

www.centerfiresystems.com

marked "PISTOL"

doublestars are milspec, pretty nice

Link Posted: 10/29/2006 8:49:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You'll be paying more just so it can say 'pistol' on it. It can say anything on it and still be registered as a pistol.

Just a thought.

This is imperative... the gun in question is to be registered in a town where ignorance is rampant and they couldn't tell an AR15 from an SKS. It has to say it because if not they will look at it and register it as a rifle (guns are strictly registered there). I want no ambiguity as to the pistol, been bothered enough.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 3:47:42 PM EDT
[#6]
1. Buy a stripped lower of your choice.
2. Make sure your gunshop transfers it as a "stripped lower"
3. BEFORE assebly take it to your local Jewler or Trophy shop and have them engrave "PISTOL" on the right side of the magwell.

Or

Just buy a RRA "PISTOL" marked lower.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top