User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/8/2006 9:48:46 AM EDT
Where can I purchase a Noveske Brake???
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:13:27 AM EDT
[#1]
from Noveske perhaps?

Or from one of our fine arfcom dealers...  like Denny's/Global Tactical , or PK firearms for example.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, my brothers.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Thought I'd add: Just recvd mine from G&R. Still have one on order direct from Noveske. Should be here this week. Seems they got a little slammed. Good for them though.
Will be taking it out Tuesday hopefully for a trial run.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:36:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Tagged for range report.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:55:32 PM EDT
[#6]
+1 G&R. I placed an order with them on a friday and they got my KX3 to me the following monday. They have great service.

Oh and just a quick range report.  I put my KX3 on a CMMG 7.3 upper and I was shooting it indoors.  It didn't seem much louder to me than a standard 16" bbl AR.  (I also observed my buddie shooting it as well.)  There is still a bit of a flash, but it's minimized.  It was a kinda long and skinny flash that doesn't really seem to affect your sight picture.  Overall the gun ran reliably.  I've only put around 120 rds through it though.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 12:14:11 AM EDT
[#7]

+1 for GTS. DENNYS GUNS great guy
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Got out to the range and I'm happy to report my pistol is nice and functional. Had a short stroking issue and the Noveske has resolved that. Changing over to the stock BM unit and the problem comes back. Looks like Mr.Pig has a new home.
Pretty sure my other pistol will be getting the inbound unit.

Side Note: I also got to shoot a MAC-10 9mm FA, a silenced AR15 and a silenced 22lr pistol. Pretty good night at the range.

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top