That is an APSE lower.

efxguy
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking good!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice!

How hard is it to site up that scope?  I've got a red dot on mine and I've been thinking of trying a pistol or rifle scope on it.  Only thing is that I'm worried that it will move around too much for a scope.  I use a single point sling attached tightly to my shoulder and push the gun out to get more stability when trying for accuracy.

I like the stamp on that by the way.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nice!

How hard is it to site up that scope?  I've got a red dot on mine and I've been thinking of trying a pistol or rifle scope on it.  Only thing is that I'm worried that it will move around too much for a scope.  I use a single point sling attached tightly to my shoulder and push the gun out to get more stability when trying for accuracy.

I like the stamp on that by the way.

That is a red dot scope and it is pretty easy to sight in. I know the photo is crappy, but there is an ambi sling mount on it where the buffer mounts up. I ground the index pin off of the sling mount.

I still need an aimpoint mount with a spacer and a sling and I'll be good to go.

Like the engraving? It is on all the APSE lowers!

efxguy
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top