Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/3/2006 9:26:23 AM EDT
I like to get as much info as possible about this pretty thing? Any dealers selling it, how does everyone like it, quality, etc....

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Only had mine a short while but can report I love the little monster. I've run several hundred rounds of 55gr JHP Wolf thru it without a hitch. In fact, I just mounted an AimSHOT LD8200 12mw green laser to it about ten minutes ago. UPS made one of his frequent dropoffs today. So it looks like I have an excuse to burn a couple hundred more sighting in tomorrow. :)

I ordered mine thru my GS who inturn ordered from their supplier (overnight).

Out of the box it was on a paper plate @ 25yds and took about ten rounds to zero. Bought the laser because I want to shot it from the hip. After all, I consider it a just for fun gun

Have fun...

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Make sure you get the brand new 2006 model it has a threaded barrel and a ribbed handguard. It's the same cost and the threaded barrel is well worth it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#3]
what the big deal about ribbed handguard? is this a special feature. besides it looks cool.

This is a description of one im interested in tell me if this is model:

"This is all Brand New In The Box and the only difference this has with the newer once shown on the bushmaster sight is that the handguard on this one is not grooved. This has the Quick Detach Compensator that slips onto the specially machined muzzle, and locks in place by means of a spring loaded, ball detent collar and you can buy for around $26.00 an additional detachable threaded (1/2 x 28) for standard muzzle breaks and flashiders or even a suppressor."
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:54:59 AM EDT
[#4]
bump for added info
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
what the big deal about ribbed handguard? is this a special feature. besides it looks cool.

This is a description of one im interested in tell me if this is model:

"This is all Brand New In The Box and the only difference this has with the newer once shown on the bushmaster sight is that the handguard on this one is not grooved. This has the Quick Detach Compensator that slips onto the specially machined muzzle, and locks in place by means of a spring loaded, ball detent collar and you can buy for around $26.00 an additional detachable threaded (1/2 x 28) for standard muzzle breaks and flashiders or even a suppressor."

Ribbed handguard is just a cool looking thing. I don't know if it adds anything. You want the threaded barrel. Don't buy this one if it does not have the threaded barrel. The adapter is a P.O.S. Get a 2006 model.

Were the guy says "the only difference is the handguard" (lie) and "you can put a suppressor on the adapter" is a joke. He (A) does not know what he's talking about or (B) he is full of shit.

Get a 2006 model.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Just so you know I'm a BTDT with this gun.

Here is mine.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 1:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]
OH NO!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:23:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Here is mine.

www.doublediamondsupply.com/photos/c15sbr223_1sm.jpg

It's full auto, of course!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
That is one sexy gun but i couldnt make it look anything like that cause of stupid laws here :(

Quoted:

Here is mine.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:25:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is mine.

It's full auto, of course!

That lower in the picture is not, but I’m reassembling the "correct" lower for it right now.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:32:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Here is mine.

Mmmm.  thats what im looking to build... so nice.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top