Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 1:17:27 PM EDT
Thought I'd say Hi and let ya'll know I ordered my first AR pistol this morning. Modern handguns (.357-.44 mags) occupy a great deal of my firearms interest but AK's, AR's SKS's are also among my favoites.

After doing a bit of searching, around the web, I decided on the Bushmaster 97S. I own a couple Bushmasters now with the M4gery being my favorite.

The 97S will be in tomorrow but unable to pick up until Wednesday. Range (out back) report to follow.

RGT (FNG)
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 3:34:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:43:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry about the late reply but a bug from hell has it's teeth firmly imbedded in my...!

Brought the Bushy home late last week and after a good clean and lube job I headed out back with high hopes and two thirty round mags loaded with Wolf 55gr JHP (It's what I use in my M4gery). The way I was feeling I thought if I could get thru fifty six rounds (twenty eight rounds per mag) I'd be doing good.

The set up was standing, off hand with paper plates at 25yds. I was really just testing the funtionality rather than accuracy of the new pistol.  

The pistol took to the Wolf ammo like a baby to candy. Zero malfunctions. Out of the box the pistol shot center, low (about 3"). First half of the mags were aimed slow fire. Second half was rapid fire (fast as I could pull the trigger) from the hip.

To sum up, it ran great and was even more fun that I thought it would be. Yeah, I'm hooked and hooked good on AR-15 pistols now.

PS. Today I'm ordering an AimSHOT LS8200 Green Laser for those from the hip shots.  

Thanks for reading.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 4:39:18 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome to the club im a prud owner of a 21s and i can say she has been nothing but reliable, even when she got bumped *wink* *wink* heheh glad to see you have some fun too heheh

ETA: sofar she has had 260 rounds of wolf pumped through her and she took it like it was going out of style
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top