Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/9/2006 5:14:50 PM EDT
Anyone know if you can swap the upper on a Bushmaster pistol with a standard ar15 pistol upper and have it still work with their lower?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:06:51 AM EDT
[#1]
should
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not so sure that its possible?  But it might be.

The bolt carrier on my carbon 15 Bushy pistol is much shorter than a standard bolt carrier.  The buffer tube assembly must be unscrewed before pushing the pin to flip open the upper receiver from the lower also.  

I'd be interested to know if anyone has taken a Bushy carbon pistol lower and attached a standard Upper.

Anyone done this before????????????
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm not so sure that its possible?  But it might be.

The bolt carrier on my carbon 15 Bushy pistol is much shorter than a standard bolt carrier.  The buffer tube assembly must be unscrewed before pushing the pin to flip open the upper receiver from the lower also.  

I'd be interested to know if anyone has taken a Bushy carbon pistol lower and attached a standard Upper.

Anyone done this before????????????

It dont work, the rear pin DOES NOT match up with a regular ar.

I tried mounting the upper to a standard lower and the rear pins don't match but the front pins do.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top