Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2006 1:03:39 PM EDT
Opnion on the OA93? Is the fact that the buffer tube.gas tube is above the carrier-put any more stress on the unit? Is the Bushmaster a better design..
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 1:28:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I have no idea which design is better, but the OA93 sure looks better.  
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:00:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I like mine....

More Stress?? Maybe....Non-issue with the warranty...

Which Bushmaster are you talking about??

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:10:35 PM EDT
[#3]
i think it looks jacked up
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:58:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my  '93.   It's probably more accurate than I am, has a good look without the buffer and generally looks extremely evil sitting atop a Beta-C 100 rd drum. hat
My own .02 worth.

-HK-
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#5]
This is mine I rebarreled to 7mmBR. Only problem I have had was with the charge handle block breaking,it is made of aluminum. It floats on the op rod and gets cocked sometimes,breaking the thin bottom part of it out.I made one out of 1/2in.steel bar stock,haven't had a problem since.
This pic is before I put the Leupold scope on it.
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e376/Dieseldr/7mmBRRside.jpg
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:40:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to say that there is something genuinely obscene about that adaptation of an OA93 - and I like it!-HK-
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top