Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 2:53:07 PM EDT
I thought I would report in on the carbon 15 9mm bushmaster pistol I bought end of last week. So far I am up to 650rds fired and will be slowing down on shooting now I just whated to give it a good test run this weekend and try out several diferent types and weights of ammo for function and accuracy. Out of all that shooting I had one jam and when I removed the brass I noticed it had some sticky junk on it from the factory and beleive that was the cause for the jam. The gun shoots really well and is a ton of fun to play with. I never new a AR pistol could be this much fun I should have bought one years ago. Overall the pistol is really well built am I am happy with the overall workmanship. The only improvement I could think of at this time is alittle better trigger pull it seems around 5-6lbs but crisp. I did bump fire it a time or two when holding the gun loose in my hands when fireing.I am also using a colt factory 32rd mag which may or may not be better than the factory plastic mag when it comes to cutting back on misfeeds and jams . Anyway hopefully this info may help someone else out I could find very little info about these 9mm carbon pistols I guess they are so new out not alot of people own them. Here is a pic of mine also.             http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Phantom223/scope008.jpg  
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Glade its working for you! If you want it to be more fun, SBR it!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice rug. Thanks for the write-up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:19:23 AM EDT
[#3]
cool
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top