Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2006 10:44:27 AM EDT
I've got the link to Bushmasters AR, anyone have a link to Colts? Or any suggestions on a good AR pistol? I dont want to build my own.  Also the models 21 and 97 bushy dont have front handguards, can those be bought somewhere?

gunnmen01
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:56:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd start by following the directions at the top of this forum & READ the tacked threads.

Mike

ps - you'll know alot about 'em if you take the time to read.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I did, I dint see a link to Colts AR pistol...

gunnmen01
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Colt does not make an AR pistol.

The two most common AR pistols are the Olympic Arms OA-93 and the Bushmaster Carbon 15.

Best way to get one that uses standard AR parts though is to build it yourself, which is very easy.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Or, just build your own....  

Gene
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:01:51 AM EDT
[#5]
+1 for building one yourself.

but heres a dpms setup that is complete for sale in the equipment exchange

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=322420
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:11:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Want to save 500$ Build one.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#7]
You can try CMG Inc. or Model 1 Sales, for either a Pistol Kit or just a Pistol Upper.

www.cmmginc.com
www.model1sales.com

Chief
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I remeber when I first came here and said the same thing. I want a AR pistol and dont want to build one lol. With advice from people in here on how easy it is to build one and how much cheaper it is to build yourself this is what I got :)
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I remeber when I first came here and said the same thing. I want a AR pistol and dont want to build one lol. With advice from people in here on how easy it is to build one and how much cheaper it is to build yourself this is what I got :)
www.hunt101.com/img/366632.jpg

Everytime I see yours, I get angry.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/366632.jpg

Everytime I see yours, I get angry.

LOL
nice pistol hop0626!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 4:37:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I bought a Stag lower,  had it logged out as a pistol, and white formed as a pistol. Installed FCG, Then got a Mod1 sales buffer tube assembly, an LMT 10.5, with a Daniel Defense  7.0 freefloat, and fire breathing Noveske. The upper came from Texas weapon systems(srt_205). This pistol is the funnest gun I have ever shot, and worth every dime. I questioned the practicality of an AR pistol, but not now, I'm sold on them 100%, we can't have SBRs in Alabama, so this is the next best thing. A little feedback also for srt_205, he is a hell of a guy to do business with, and extremely helpful, I will be back for more.   Build it, Buy it, or assemble it,  just get one you will love it.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top